Public Safety Radio, Wireless & Broadband
Radio, wireless and broadband are the lifeblood of public safety communications. When you choose Mission Critical Partners, you’ll have the confidence of working with experts who have supported state and local clients in nearly every aspect of the communication evolution.
Our team’s deep experience in mission critical networks such as Emergency Service Internet Protocol Networks (ESInets) plus traditional Land Mobile Radio (LMR) wireless systems and infrastructure and unmatched public safety operations expertise form the foundation of our complete portfolio of development and implementation services.
Key areas of expertise
- User needs assessments
- System design
- Planning and technology integration
- Frequency propagation modeling and analysis
- Specification development and procurement
- Maximum permissible exposure (MPE)
- Electromagnetic engineering (EME)
- Site intermodulation analysis
- Frequency licensing (applications, amendments and coordination) and narrowbanding
- Broadband technologies (microwave, public safety LTE, etc.)
- Interoperability and gateway systems
- Mobile data and applications
- System lifecycle planning (recurring cost analysis and budgetary planning)
- Public safety communications master planning (capital plan, operational impact, schedule and governance)
- Facility acquisition and assessment
- Governance, policy, training and exercise planning
- Long-haul communications and network integration
- Subscriber asset management planning
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
Feeling uncertain about your public safety radio project? Whether you’re just getting started or you’re wondering how to finish a project, give us a call at 888-862-7911 to schedule a confidential consultation with one of our expert consultants.