Next Generation 911 Networks
At Mission Critical Partners, we view Next Generation 911 (NG911) as a journey, one in which the public safety answering point (PSAP) environment continually evolves with new technologies, applications, processes and expectations.
With our extensive experience planning, design, procurement and implementation everything NG911-related, our project teams have the expertise to recognize the short-term and long-term impacts an NG911 architecture may have on your system and PSAP operations. We’ll also help you realize maximum value from your technology investments. We’ve helped the public safety sector build a NG911 roadmap on the federal, state, regional and local levels.
The most talented Next Generation 911 team in the industry
Not only do we bring the innovation necessary to transform your communications networks to meet the needs of today’s public and ensure better outcomes for first responders, we have the capabilities to make it happen. We’ve made it possible by assembling the industry’s best talent, many of whom bring direct experience working in PSAPs. We’re proud to have helped many of the most innovative organizations in the industry on their NG911 journey and have helped build national 9-1-1 standards.
No matter what role you assume, from PSAP manager to elected official, we’ll help you understand how NG911 will influence your system—and not just the technology, but the equally important human, policy, governance and funding standpoints as well.
Key areas of Next Generation 911 expertise
- NENA i3 functional elements
- Public safety master planning (capital plan, operational impact, schedule and governance)
- State and national policy development
- 911 and NG911 funding audit and analysis
- Concept of Operations and feasibility studies
- Cyber security
- Next Gen network design (microwave, fiber, T-1)
- Cloud hosted services design
- Policy routing rule analysis (e.g., alternate routing, special event routing, etc.)
- Next Generation GIS system design and implementation
- GIS/ALI/MSAG data management and standard operating procedure development
- Customer Premise Equipment (CPE)
- Request for Proposal/bid development, selection support and implementation management (CPE, ESInet, i3 core functions)
- 911 system convergence and integration
- Continuity of Operations planning