Lifecycle Management Services
Confidence in your public safety system long after the project ends
Be confident your systems and operations are running reliably. Our lifecycle management services are an alternative approach to traditional public safety managed services that will help you minimize costly downtime and enable more time to focus on mission delivery.
Our lifecycle management services will help you:
- See greater value from your technology investments
- Manage control and reliability of your IP infrastructure and technology
- Remain focused on delivering your mission and eliminate distractions
- Simplify and protect your networks and operations, while lowing costs and enhancing interoperability
- Feel confident your goals are being met, not your vendors
Key areas of expertise
- Dynamic documentation and asset management services
- Co-managed IT services
- Network management services
- Data management services
- Building and site management services
Featured Lifecycle Management Resources
Whitepaper: Use a holistic approach when documenting and managing public safety systems and applications
Best practices to help agencies more effectively manage current technology and plan for future upgrades as they evolve into a Next Generation 911 (NG911) era.
Lifecycle management services brochure
Protect your public safety system with Mission Critical Partners’ lifecycle management services.
Pennsylvania Region 13 Task Force takes a holistic approach to network management
Read this case study to learn how Region 13 enjoys greater peace of mind with MCP’s ESInet management and monitoring services.
Co-managed IT services aid
Learn more about the services included in MCP’s co-managed IT umbrella.