Learn With Us
As part of our commitment to delivering unmatched technical and operational expertise to overcome mission critical challenges, Mission Critical Partners has built an award-winning team consisting of former public safety managers, project management professionals (PMPs), and technology, forensic and policy specialists. The majority of our team has devoted decades to the public safety industry and continues to serve in key leadership roles in industry organizations and as advisors to key federal and state governmental bodies.
We consistently seek to improve our support the industry’s mission by expanding our subject matter expertise and pursuing professional growth. We invite others to do the same and share both our resources and our time to help others learn more about public safety communication.
WE ARE NEVER DONE LEARNING.
- “911 telecommunicators deserve the spotlight all year long” – Urgent Communications
- “The NPSBN and NG911: Maximizing Their Potential” – Urgent Communications
- “Congress Needs to Step Up and Champion Next Generation 911” – Urgent Communications
- "When in Doubt, Find Out" – The Call
- "Body-worn cameras should be on the radar screen of every law-enforcement agency" – Urgent Communications
Come Meet Us
- APCO International’s Annual Conference & Expo
- 2017 North Carolina Public-Safety Communications Conference
- PA NENA Fall Conference
- Emergency Preparedness & Hazmat Response Conference
- Academy of Architecture for Justice Conference
- Florida Fall NENA Conference
- CCAP Fall Conference