Learn With Us
As part of our commitment to delivering unmatched technical and operational expertise to overcome mission critical challenges, Mission Critical Partners has built an award-winning team consisting of former public safety managers, project management professionals (PMPs), and technology, forensic and policy specialists. The majority of our team has devoted decades to the public safety industry and continues to serve in key leadership roles in industry organizations and as advisors to key federal and state governmental bodies.
We consistently seek to improve our support the industry’s mission by expanding our subject matter expertise and pursuing professional growth. We invite others to do the same and share both our resources and our time to help others learn more about public safety communication.
WE ARE NEVER DONE LEARNING.
- “The Case for Commercial PTT Apps in Public Safety” – MissionCritical Communications
- “911 telecommunicators deserve the spotlight all year long” – Urgent Communications
- “911 telecommunicator training takes center stage in many states” – Urgent Communications
- “The NPSBN and NG911: Maximizing Their Potential” – Urgent Communications
- “Congress Needs to Step Up and Champion Next Generation 911” – Urgent Communications
Come Meet Us
- IJIS Institute’s National Symposium
- 9-1-1 Goes to Washington
- CALNENA Mission Critical Training Event 2018
- International Wireless Communications Expo
- County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania Spring Conference
- NENA National Conference 2018
- APCO International Conference 2018