Get to Know Us
Our goal: To enhance and evolve your public safety systems and operations.
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is committed to delivering innovative solutions that help our clients enhance and evolve their public safety communications systems and operations. Our design, planning, implementation and lifecycle management expertise spans all aspects of mission critical communications. Our expertise covers everything from radio and broadband, networks and 911, and facilities and operations.
As former clients, we understand how policy, financing, governance, operations, and technology must come together to solve complex issues. We provide support every step of the way to help our clients transform their operations, maximize the value of their investments and ensure optimal performance and success.
Our success is based on the success of our clients
We develop a sound approach by seeking to understand the challenge, analyzing the data and information available and developing a resolution. Our expertise maintains vendor independence.
Most importantly, we stand behind the importance of the work our clients do—how critical their systems are, not just for their organization, but their entire community. While we are proud to have the largest and most experienced team of specialized professionals in the industry, our greatest pride comes from applying this expertise to develop and implement the best possible solution.
With MCP, the proof is in the numbers:
- More than 90 percent of our clients remain with us from project to project
- Our specialized professionals are integral members of our team, bringing an average of 25 years to the projects they support
- We expand upon our experience year after year, completing more than 600 projects since our inception in 2009
- Trusted by more than 200+ public safety agencies
- We’ve consistently earned a spot on Engineering News-Record’s Top 20 Telecommunications Firm list
- We serve clients in more than 38 states across the US